- Summer 2013 6-Week Session: July 1 – Aug 9 (off 7/4)
- Mon – Thurs, 9 am – 4:45 pm for ages 7-12
- Mon – Thurs, 9 am – 3 pm for age 6.
- Friday Field Trips: 9 am – 3:30 or 4:45 (depending on the destination) to beaches, zoos, museums, bowling, and other local attractions.
- New! Drop-off & pick-up location: Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan, 805 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10025.
- New! Transportation: 1) Chaperoned subway transportation from Grand Army Plaza Station in Park Slope, Brooklyn; 2) *Busing from multiple pick-up locations in Manhattan; 3) Private chaperon pickup from your home in Manhattan. Inquire about the fee. *Subject to demand. No discounts on transportation.
- Weekly evening parent education class onsite on Tues from 5:15 pm – 6:45 pm (7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6 ). Attendance is strongly recommended. Childcare is provided at no charge for campers and siblings.
- Children must bring a cold bag lunch, snack, and drink. (Food is not provided)
- Children are divided into age-appropriate groups for academics and sports.
- Activities include: swimming (2x/week), social skills training, competitive board gaming, art learning, recess, group problem-solving, athletic team sports, classroom academic sessions, and Friday field trips.
- Daily Report Cards (DRCs) are used to target individual behaviors and track daily overall progress, which is then shared with parents daily at pick-up time.
- Daily and weekly awards are given, plus a final award ceremony on the last day.
- Mid and final progress reports are given, plus parent exit-interviews to discuss school-year recommendations.
- Download sample schedule
Any questions, please contact us.