We only accept a limited number of children on a first-come, first-serve basis. Families should apply early to secure enrollment.
Step 1: Submit Application:
Step 2: Application Review
- Applications are reviewed for program compatibility
- There may be a brief telephone interview with Dr. Rosenthal
Step 3: Pre-Program Parent & Child Consultation
- Families meet with Dr. Rosenthal at his office to discuss compatibility and goals
- Please bring most recent IEP, report card and/or neuropsych report
- There is no fee for this consultation
Step 4: Payment & Releases
- Download Enrollment Instructions BADP 2013
- 6-Week Program Fee: $7,200
- See FAQ for 25% discount. Price price per week is greater for less weeks.
- Shorter program for age 6 from 9 am – 3 pm
- Enrollment is confirmed once payment and releases/waivers are received.
- Parent Orientation Day on Sunday June 2, 2013 from 2-4 PM at program location.
Any questions, please contact us.