We accept children on a rolling or first-come, first-serve basis. Families should apply early to secure enrollment.
Step 1: Submit Application
- Age Groups: 4-6 (14 kids), 7-8 (18 kids) &
9-11 (18 kids)
- 9-12 Group is full and accepting applicants for wait list only right now
- We only accept campers for 4-6 weeks
- 2017 Program Fees
- 3 Transportation Options: 1) Private Chaperon is $450/week within 1 hour radius of program location; 2) Group subway chaperon from/to 71st Ave, Forest Hills, Queens is $350/week; and 3) Group subway chaperon from/to Grand Army Plaza Station, Park Slope, Brooklyn is $350/week. See our FAQ for details.
- Discounts: 10% Early Bird or 25% Financial Aid if you pay in full before April 17th. Families can only qualify for one discount. Discounts do not apply to transportation. See our FAQ for more details.
- Online Application
- $75 Non-Refundable Fee (Waived for returning campers) – Pay with Paypal or Venmo.
- Parent Open House,
Sunday Feb 12th, from 11 AM -12 noon, at Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan, 805 Columbus Ave; Entrance on 100th street; Take stairs or elevator to 2nd floor; go to the end of the hallway in Ulam room. Meet the staff and see the space. Please RSVP here. This is our only open house. This is for parents only.
Step 2: Application Review
- Applications are reviewed for program compatibility
- We will email you to request a recent picture of your child, his/her most recent report card and neuropsychological report
- There may be a brief telephone interview with an Assistant Director before your interview
Step 3: Pre-Program Parent & Child Interview
- Child and parents meet with an Assistant Director for 45 minutes to discuss compatibility and goals.
- Interviews are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Your Assistant Director will also request to speak with the school teacher (or another professional who has observed your child in a group setting) after the interview by having you email the teacher and Assistant Director giving permission to speak.
- There is no fee for this intake interview
Step 4: Acceptance, Releases & Payment
- Once you are accepted, you will be notified by email with further instructions.
- Enrollment Checklist: Payment, Parent Liability, Teacher Form, Pickup/Transportation Form, Allergies & Medications & Pediatrician Medical Release.
- Checks can be made payable to “Manhattan Psychology Group, PC” and mailed to: 107 West 82nd St, LL Suite 106, New York, NY 10024. You can also pay by Debit or Credit card using PayPal or Venmo. Note there is a $3,000 weekly limit with Venmo and an additional 3.5% admin fee with PayPal. We can also give you information for paying via direct deposit.
- Please fax 212-500-0007 or email us any printed forms. This can be done easily by taking a picture with your smart phone camera.
- Due to the large volume of applications, once you are accepted, we can only hold your spot for 5 business days, after which we will consider other children waiting to be accepted.
- Enrollment is not confirmed until full tuition is paid and the parent liability form is completed. All other forms must be submitted before 5/1.
- Please read our FAQ for more information.
Any questions, please contact us.